3-day Great Ocean Road Tours
Do Our 3-day Great Ocean Road Tours
If you’re looking for the perfect way to get away from it all for a few days and have some new experiences, but don’t have long to spend then we have you covered with a 3 Day Great Ocean Road Tour including the Grampians with Hop To It Tours. We offer a range of local tour services to give you a new perspective of the area and all it has to offer.
On our 3-Day Great Ocean Road Tour, we still get to see all the highlights of the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park but just do it a little quicker than our 4-day option.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Our 3-day Great Ocean Road Tour
We are a friendly bunch of guides that will show you all the best spots along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. We will camp and travel in style while we show you the best our region has to offer.
- Luxury touring. We will Hop To It in a luxury 15-seater bus that has air conditioning, USB ports for charging and Wi-Fi to share the fantastic views with the world. You pay for the bus, not per person so you can fit up to 14 people on the bus at one standard rate.
- Informed guide. Your guide knows the area of Victoria and surrounds well and which areas to recommend or avoid, depending on your preferences. We provide an immersive experience tailored to your desires.
- All-inclusive packages. You will see that we have a few camping and Great Ocean Road packages available for your selection. We include all meals and travel costs in the packages, and you just need to bring your alcohol and soft drinks on the trip. We provide you with the required camping gear and access to power, as well as all food and pre-dinner snacks.
We have a few suggestions that we can make as stops on your tour, or you can choose from a list of places or adventures that can be discussed or worked around during our three or four-day Grampians camping tour. Due to costs, safety and other reasons, some areas might be off bounds, but we will work with you to plan the trip accordingly.
Questions to Ask Regarding Our 3-day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour
Before embarking on our Great Ocean Road 3-day tour, it is best to have all the information that will set your mind at ease available and all questions answered. Trust our private guide to have the information that you may need by asking relevant questions, such as:
- What can we expect to see? During our scenic drive of Victoria’s famous Great Ocean Road, you will see the 12 Apostles, the London Arch and the spectacular Loch Ard Gorge. Another available option is a hike in the Grampians, to the Pinnacles lookout and see the Mackenzie waterfall. You can also opt to take a rainforest hike in Otway Rainforest, or you can visit the famous surfing beach, which is Bells Beach.
- When do the tours depart? The three or four-day tours commence on a Monday, with the pickup in Melbourne. Whilst the 4-day Great Ocean Road camping tour gives you the best and most complete experience of our region, with the 3-day Great Ocean Road tour you will still get to see all the highlights and have one of the most awesome experiences you can imagine!
If you are not familiar with the area, we recommend that you read our blog to get a quick overview of what there is to see and do in Victoria so you can better plan according to your interests and budget.
Benefits of Our 3-Day Great Ocean Road Camping Tour
You may not need any convincing at all that a carefree sightseeing tour is just what you need to get your mind off the stress of daily life – but if you do, here are a few great reasons to sign up.
- A more enjoyable, less stressful experience. Travelling on your own in an unfamiliar place may mean that you’ll be too focused on directions and traffic signals to enjoy the journey. Instead, sit back and relax on our bus, taking in all the sights and relaxing more and more by the minute.
- A safer adventure. On a group tour, there is less likelihood that you’ll be pickpocketed or take a wrong turn in an unfavourable part of town. Travelling by bus also means that you’ll be able to take in the scenery at night without worrying about being in a strange area alone after dark.
- A more social tour. You’ll be in good company on your tour bus, surrounded by like-minded folks who share your interests and are along for the same experience as you. Don’t be surprised if you leave with some new lifelong friends, even if they aren’t local.
What You Can Expect from Us Regarding Your 3-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour
Our Great Ocean Road 3-Day Tour offers an action-packed adventure starting in the Grampians National Park, touring highlights along the Great Ocean Road. Here are a few things you can expect on your tour.
- A long list of inclusions. Your tour includes many extras to ensure that you have the best experience possible. We include all camping equipment, food, transportation via a comfortable Mercedes minibus with Wi-Fi, first aid and medical supplies if needed, and an experienced tour leader to help make sure that you are comfortable and happy wherever you go.
- Stops at amazing landmarks along the way. On your adventure, you’ll visit the 12 Apostles,
Loch Ard Gorge and London Arch on the Great Ocean Road, take a hike up the Pinnacles Lookout and down to Mackenzie Falls in the Grampians National Park, enjoy walks in the Otway Rainforest, see Bells Beach, and see abundant local wildlife at Tower Hill, from kangaroos to koalas and emus.
- The personal attention that you deserve. Unlike some of the larger, corporate tour companies, Hop To It Tours is a smaller, local operator, which means that we can provide much more personalised service. We run tours exclusively from Melbourne and focus on adding in several key local spots to give you a fuller experience.
About Hop To It Tours
We have a passion for our country and camping, and for sharing that knowledge with interstate or international travellers who wish to experience Victoria and surrounds. We will do our best to accommodate your plans and the places you wish to see, while we take you from one magnificent viewpoint to the next. We also do day tours to wineries or Phillip Islands or Yarra Valley. We have different overnight camping tour options available, so it would be best to contact us to discuss your Grampian or Great Ocean Road adventure in more detail.
Book you’re 3-day Great Ocean Tours now