4-Day Great Ocean Road Tours
Explore Victoria with Our 4-Day Great Ocean Road Tours
If you’re looking for the perfect way to get away from it all for a few days and have some new experiences, be sure to check out our 4-Day Great Ocean Road Tours including the Grampians with Hop To It Tours. We offer a range of local tour services to give you a new perspective of the area and all it has to offer.
Benefits of Our 4-Day Great Ocean Road Camping Tour
You may not need any convincing at all that a carefree sightseeing tour is just what you need to get your mind off the stress of daily life – but if you do, here are a few great reasons to sign up.
- A more enjoyable, less stressful experience. Travelling on your own in an unfamiliar place may mean that you’ll be too focused on directions and traffic signals to enjoy the journey. Instead, sit back and relax on our bus, taking in all the sights and relaxing more and more by the minute.
- A safer adventure. On a group tour, there is less likelihood that you’ll be pickpocketed or take a wrong turn in an unfavourable part of town. Travelling by bus also means that you’ll be able to take in the scenery at night without worrying about being in a strange area alone after dark.
- A more social tour. You’ll be in good company on your tour bus, surrounded by like-minded folks who share your interests and are along for the same experience as you. Don’t be surprised if you leave with some new lifelong friends, even if they aren’t local.
What You Can Expect from Us Regarding Your 4-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour
Are you ready to spend four days with Hop To It Tours, exploring the great outdoors in scenic Victoria with some friendly, fun people? Our Great Ocean Road 4-Day Tour offers an action-packed adventure starting in the Grampians National Park, touring highlights along the Great Ocean Road. Here are a few things you can expect on your tour.
- A long list of inclusions. Your tour includes many extras to ensure that you have the best experience possible. We include all camping equipment, food, transportation via a comfortable Mercedes minibus with Wi-Fi, first aid and medical supplies if needed, and an experienced tour leader to help make sure that you are comfortable and happy wherever you go.
- Stops at amazing landmarks along the way. On your adventure, you’ll visit the 12 Apostles,
Loch Ard Gorge and London Arch on the Great Ocean Road, take a hike up the Pinnacles Lookout and down to Mackenzie Falls in the Grampians National Park, enjoy walks and the option to zipline in the Otway Rainforest, hit the surf near Bells Beach, and see abundant local wildlife at Tower Hill, from kangaroos to koalas and emus.
- The personal attention that you deserve. Unlike some of the larger, corporate tour companies, Hop To It Tours is a smaller, local operator, which means that we can provide much more personalised service. We run tours exclusively from Melbourne and focus on adding in several key local spots to give you a fuller experience.
Questions to Ask Regarding Our 4-day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour
Before embarking on our Great Ocean Road 4-day tour, it is best to have all the information that will set your mind at ease available, and all questions answered. Trust our private guide to have the information that you may need by asking relevant questions, such as:
- What can we expect to see? During our scenic drive of Victoria’s famous Great Ocean Road, you will see the 12 Apostles, the London Arch, and the spectacular Loch Ard Gorge. Another available option is a hike in the Grampians, to the Pinnacles lookout and see the Mackenzie waterfall. You can also opt to take a rainforest hike in Otway Rainforest, or you can visit the famous surfing beach, which is Bells Beach.
- When do the tours depart? The three or four-day tours commence on a Monday, with the pickup in Melbourne. We believe the 4-day Great Ocean Road camping tour gives you the best and most complete experience of our region.
If you are not familiar with the area, we recommend that you read our blog to get a quick overview of what there is to see and do in Victoria so you can better plan according to your interests and budget.
About Hop To It Tours
Hop To It Tours is operated by well-travelled, local guides who know the area very well and can answer all your questions and provide intriguing information about the locations that you visit and their history. If you are looking for an immersive experience, we have you covered. Choose from a range of options, including three- and four-day camping tours, private wine tours, and more. Contact us to get started planning your 4-Day Great Ocean Road Tour.
Book you’re 4 Day Camping Tour Package now