Mornington Peninsula Private Wine Tours
Mornington Peninsula Wine Tasting with Our Private Bus Tours
Private wine tours in the Mornington Peninsula with Hop To It Tours are the best way to experience travelling in comfort and style with your friends. Our travel experience and local knowledge of the Mornington Peninsula means your private wine tours can be personalised to what you desire. Our passionate tour guide can even show you a few hidden gems along the way.
What You Can Expect from Hop To It Tours Regarding Group Wine Tours in Mornington Peninsula?
Morning Peninsula private wine tours are a great way to see the region and taste some of the best wines this area has to offer. Here are some of the main advantages a group wine tour has over a self-guided tour.
- Pick up from your chosen location: Our private Mornington Peninsula bus tours provide a door to door service. We pick you up from your location, which removes the risk of starting your day late. We ensure to get you to the first winery of your choosing for opening time at eleven o’clock in the morning. Our efficient and reliable service means you can visit numerous wineries during the day, and we drop you back to your chosen destination at the end of your tour.
- It’s perfect for special occasions: Group wine tours are an incredibly fun way to mark a special occasion, such as a birthday, anniversary, or wedding shower. If you have a special event to celebrate, a wine tour can be an excellent way to make it even more memorable. You and all your guests will enjoy your time together and the experiences you share – and talk about them for years to come.
- Friendly guide: With a passion for travelling and experiencing local culture, our guide will immediately make you feel excited about your tour from the moment you enter the minibus. You will receive a personalised tour with informative and fascinating anecdotes as you travel and the chance to stop off at lesser-known yet stunning destinations along the way.
Other things to do on Our Private Bus Tours to Mornington Peninsula
You can experience more of the Mornington Peninsula with a multi-day tour.
- Snorkel with sea dragons: Do something unique and have a story to tell when you go snorkelling with sea dragons. Experience the Weedy Sea Dragons in their natural habitat among other marine life such as hermit crabs, soft coral and more. Alternatively, you can take a kayak in the dolphin sanctuary at Portsea Pier.
- Hike to Cape Schanck lighthouse: Take a short hike in Mornington Peninsula National Park and view the well-preserved nineteenth-century lighthouse and rugged coastal landscape. You can even take a guided tour of the lighthouse.
- Relax in the hot springs: Unwind after a fun-filled day at the award-winning Peninsula Hot Springs. Boasting stunning green scenery, cave pool, sauna, bathhouse and more, you are sure to enjoy this natural hot spring and day spa centre.
Why Should You Use Hop To It Tours?
Our private Mornington Peninsula wine tours are operated by our friendly guide who is passionate about travel and helping you to get the most value out of your experience. We use our local knowledge to take the hassle out of organising the ideal itinerary, and we will ensure that your wine tour runs smoothly and on time. Our tours are customisable meaning you can visit the places and do the activities that you want to do. We have a set rate for our tours with no hidden costs regardless of whether you fill up our fifteen-seater minibus or keep your group small. Contact us today and tour Mornington Peninsula hassle-free in comfort and style.
Book you’re Private Wine Tour now