Looking for an awesome adventure? Our 3 day Great Ocean Road and Grampians tour may be just the thing for you!
Get ready to spend 3 days camping in the great outdoors amongst the best areas Victoria has to offer with a great, friendly bunch! With action packed in all day, and all meals included you will get value and more when you decide to Hop To It with us!
Starting in the Grampians National Park you will get a chance to hike to awe inspiring lookouts and waterfalls. Next we head for 2 days on the Great Ocean Road where you will see the highlights like the 12 Apostles outside of normal peak tourist times, and drive the Great Ocean Road in reverse, visiting the iconic sights along the way! The 3 day Great Ocean Road and Grampians tour departs from and returns to Melbourne meaning there's no need to bring all your luggage. Just pack what you need and get ready for 3 of the best days in the wilderness you could imagine.
All campsites are privately run meaning facilities such as showers and toilets are available, there is WIFI access and our bus has charging points for each of you, meaning no fighting over power!
PLEASE NOTE ALL SMALL GROUP TOURS ARE ON HOLD DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS UNTIL AT LEAST MARCH 2021. WE WILL TAKE ENQUIRIES FOR THEM IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO GO IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED. PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL THROUGH WITH THE DATE RANGE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE CAN DEPART.
What is included in the tour
- All camping equipment including comfortable tents & swags to sleep in and access to power
- All food while on tour including snacks before dinner
- Comfortable Mercedes mini bus
- WiFi in bus and charging points
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Expert tour leader, making sure you are comfortable everywhere you go
What is NOT included in the tour
- Certain optional activities (see itinerary)
- Alcohol, soft drinks (we provide tea/coffee and water)
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, London Arch and more on the Great Ocean Road
- Hike up to the Pinnacles Lookout, hike down to Mackenzie Falls and hike across to the Balconies in the Grampians
- Rainforest walks in the Otway Rainforest
- See Australian wildlife including kangaroos, koalas and emus
DAY ONE - GRAMPIANS NATIONAL PARK
- Pick up from Melbourne
- Arrive in Halls Gap and go to camp site for our first chance to go through our set up
- Visit Brambuk Aboriginal Centre
- Short hike to see Mackenzie Falls from both the bottom and top
- Check out the amazing views from The Balconies, Reid Lookout & Boroka Lookout
- Camp at Halls Gap inside the Grampians
DAY TWO - GREAT OCEAN ROAD
- Do the Pinnacles Lookout hike in the Grampians before leaving for Great Ocean Road
- On the way stop at Tower Hill Nature Reserve and spot koalas, emus and other wildlife
- After passing Warrnambool we hit the start of the Great Ocean Road
- Visit the Bay of Islands, London Arch and the Grotto
- Camp at Peterborough
DAY THREE - 12 APOSTLES AND THE OTWAY RAINFOREST
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles
- Enter the Otway Rainforest and walk through Melba Gully
- Spot koalas, parrots, galahs and cockatoos at Kennett River
- Stop at Lorne and check out Teddys Lookout and Erskine Falls
- See the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Drive back to Melbourne, arriving approximately 6pm
FOR A MORE COMPREHENSIVE IDEA OF PLACES WE GO ON TOUR LOOK AT THESE BLOG ARTICLES: