Hop To It Tours are also proud to have a private hiking tour to the Grampians National Park.
You pick what you want to do, we organise it and take you there!
How it works
- Pick the areas within the Grampians you would like to explore. Some options are:
- See the town of Halls Gap and the Brambuk Aboriginal Centre
- Find and take photos of kangaroos and emus
- Check out the stunning views from short hikes to the Pinnacles, Balconies and Reid Lookouts
- Admire the majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Head into the northern Grampians and hike to the summit of Mt Stapylton or Mt Zero
- Climb to the highest peak in the Grampians of Mt William
- Time permitting check out some of the wineries in the area upon your return
- We will organise with you your itinerary and make all the relevant bookings
- We pick you up, take you around and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
- Multi day options are available too
What you pay for
- For private tours the cost is reflective of the tour itself regardless of the number of participants (maximum of 15).
- We charge a flat rate for the service, inclusive of transport and guide.
- Any extra costs are then added to the overall price, meaning you get to tailor the tour to what you want to pay for!
What is included in the tour
- Quality transport in a 15 seat Mercedes minibus
- Friendly guide/driver
- Full itinerary planned to your desire before you go
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All of these costs will be worked out with you before you go, meaning no hidden expenses
- Totally private tour, you decide who goes with you, whether it be family, friends or by yourself.
- Cost of tour is the same regardless of numbers meaning great value for money if there is a lot of you
- Totally customised itinerary to take you where you want to go
- Add in any activities you want to do
- You pick where you go to eat/drink for lunch