Hop To It Tours are also proud to have a private day trip down the Great Ocean Road.
You pick what you want to do, we organise it and take you there!
How it works
- Pick from various options you can explore down the Great Ocean Road. Some options are:
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and more on the Shipwreck Coast
- Option to take a helicopter ride over the 12 Apostles
- Explore the waterfalls and nature walks of the Otway Rainforest
- Option to do the treetop walk or zip line course at the Otway Fly
- Visit the culinary delights of the region including cheese factories, distilleries, wineries, chocolateries and ice creameries
- Go surfing on the Surf Coast or just enjoy the beach culture at Torquay
- Visit the coastal towns of Angelsea, Lorne & Apollo Bay. See the koalas at Kennett River
- PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL THESE THINGS WILL FIT IN A ONE DAY ITINERARY
- We will organise with you your itinerary and make all the relevant bookings
- We pick you up, take you around and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
- Multi day options are available too
What you pay for
- For private tours the cost is reflective of the tour itself regardless of the number of participants (maximum of 15).
- We charge a flat rate for the service, inclusive of transport and guide.
- There is an option for a provided picnic lunch of wraps with meat and salad, muesli bar, fruit and chocolate at $10/head.
- Any extra costs are then added to the overall price, meaning you get to tailor the tour to what you want to pay for!
What is included in the tour
- Quality transport in a 15 seat Mercedes minibus
- Friendly guide/driver
- Full itinerary planned to your desire before you go
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All of these costs will be worked out with you before you go, meaning no hidden expenses
- Totally private tour, you decide who goes with you, whether it be family, friends or by yourself.
- Cost of tour is the same regardless of numbers meaning great value for money if there is a lot of you
- Totally customised itinerary to take you where you want to go
- Add in any activities you want to do
- You pick where you go to eat/drink for lunch
For some great ideas for your itinerary check out these blog articles: