Hop To It Tours are also proud to have a private overnight camping trip option.
You pick what you want to do, we organise it and take you there!
How it works
- Pick what you would like to explore. Some options for two days are:
- Phillip Island Day 1
- Camp out overnight after the fairy penguin show
- Hit the beach at Smiths Beach
- Go on a Eco Boat Adventure and see the seals out on the rock islands
- Check out the views from Nobbies Lookout
- See the koalas at the Koala Reserve
- Visit the world famous fairy penguin parade at sunset
- Wilsons Promontory Day 2
- Check out the beautiful Tidal River and enjoy the beach
- Walk along the beach track to Squeaky Beach or Little Oberon Bay
- Hike to the summit of Mt Oberon
- Look out for wildlife around the Lilly Pilly Gully Circuit
- Grampians National Park Day 1
- Camp out overnight in Halls Gap
- Check out Reeds Lookout & the Balconies for sunset
- Hike to the Pinnacles Lookout
- Arrive at Halls Gap and check out Brambuk Aboriginal Centre
- Grampians National Park Day 2
- Drive to Northern Grampians, stopping at Mackenzie Falls
- Hike up Mt Stapylton or Mt Zero
- Hike up to Hollow Mountain
- Winery stops on way home
- Great Ocean Road Day 1
- Drive straight to Port Campbell and check out the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, London Arch and more before the main tourist buses arrive
- Go to Timboon and check out the cheese factory, ice creamery and distillery
- Camp out in Peterborough or Port Campbell
- Great Ocean Road Day 2
- Drive the Great Ocean Road stopping in the Otway Rainforest for walks or perhaps visit the Otway Fly
- Stop at Erskine Falls near Lorne
- Check out Bells Beach an go surfing nearby in Torquay
- Phillip Island Day 1
- We will organise with you your itinerary and make all the relevant bookings
- We pick you up, take you around and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
What you pay for
- For private tours the cost is reflective of the tour itself regardless of the number of participants (maximum of 15).
- We charge a flat rate for the service of $1500 for the two days, inclusive of transport, camping gear, site and guide.
- You can bring your own food to cook, we will provide cooler and the necessary kitchen facilities. Alternatively we can bring the food for you at an additional cost
- Any extra costs are then added to the overall price, meaning you get to tailor the tour to what you want to pay for! Extra costs are generally activities you choose to do that cost money or places you choose to eat at.
What is included in the tour
- Quality transport in a 15 seat Mercedes minibus
- Friendly guide/driver
- Full itinerary planned to your desire before you go
- Camping gear to stay out overnight
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All of these costs will be worked out with you before you go, meaning no hidden expenses
- You can bring your own food to cook. We will provide coolers and kitchen facilities
- Totally private tour, you decide who goes with you, whether it be family, friends or by yourself.
- Cost of tour is the same regardless of numbers meaning great value for money if there is a lot of you
- Totally customised itinerary to take you where you want to go
- Add in any activities you want to do
- You pick where you go to eat/drink for lunch. Cook yourself for dinner the food you decide to cook in the facilities we provide.