Hop To It Tours are also proud to have a private tour to Phillip Island
You pick what you want to do, we organise it and take you there!
How it works
- Pick what you would like to explore. Some options are:
- Phillip Island
- Visit the world famous fairy penguin parade at sunset
- See the koalas at the Koala Reserve
- Check out the views from Nobbies Lookout
- Go on a Eco Boat Adventure and see the seals out on the rock islands
- Hit the beach at Smiths Beach
- Phillip Island
- We will organise with you your itinerary and make all the relevant bookings
- We pick you up, take you around and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
What you pay for
- For private tours the cost is reflective of the tour itself regardless of the number of participants (maximum of 15).
- We charge a flat rate for the service of $800 for the day, inclusive of transport and guide.
- Any extra costs are then added to the overall price, meaning you get to tailor the tour to what you want to pay for!
- Please note: The fairy penguin parade (nor other paid activities listed above) is not included in the cost of the tour. It will be added to it if you choose to participate in it.
What is included in the tour
- Quality transport in a 15 seat Mercedes minibus
- Friendly guide/driver
- Full itinerary planned to your desire before you go
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All of these costs will be worked out with you before you go, meaning no hidden expenses
- Any activities such as the penguin parade that cost money to go to
- Totally private tour, you decide who goes with you, whether it be family, friends or by yourself.
- Cost of tour is the same regardless of numbers meaning great value for money if there is a lot of you
- Totally customised itinerary to take you where you want to go
- Add in any activities you want to do
- You pick where you go to eat/drink for lunch