Hop To It Tours are also proud to have a private adventure sightseeing tour option.
You pick where you want to go, for how long and what you want to do, we organise it and take you there!
How it works
- Pick the location you would like to explore. Some options are:
- Explore the The Great Ocean Road & Otway Rainforest
- Go hiking in the Grampians National Park
- Visit the wineries, beaches and hot springs at the Mornington Peninsula
- See the fairy penguin parade at Phillip Island
- Hike and swim at the southernmost point of mainland Australia at Wilsons Promontory National Park
- We will organise with you your itinerary and make all the relevant bookings
- We pick you up, take you around and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
- Multi day options are available too, we can provide the camp gear, feed you and more depending on what you are looking for
What you pay for
- For private tours the cost is reflective of the tour itself regardless of the number of participants (maximum of 15).
- We charge a flat rate for the service of $800/day, inclusive of transport and guide.
- Any extra costs are then added to the overall price, meaning you get to tailor the tour to what you want to pay for!
What is included in the tour
- Quality transport in a 15 seat Mercedes minibus
- Friendly guide/driver
- Full itinerary planned to your desire before you go
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All of these costs will be worked out with you before you go, meaning no hidden expenses
- Totally private tour, you decide who goes with you, whether it be family, friends or by yourself.
- Cost of tour is the same regardless of numbers meaning great value for money if there is a lot of you
- Totally customised itinerary to take you where you want to go
- Add in any activities you want to do
- You pick where you go to eat/drink for lunch