Hop To It Tours are also proud to have a private overnight trip to Wilsons Promontory & Phillip Island
You pick what you want to do, we organise it and take you there!
How it works
- Pick what you would like to explore. Some options are:
- Phillip Island
- Visit the world famous fairy penguin parade at sunset
- See the koalas at the Koala Reserve
- Check out the views from Nobbies Lookout
- Go on a Eco Boat Adventure and see the seals out on the rock islands
- Hit the beach at Smiths Beach
- Camp out overnight after the fairy penguin show
- Wilsons Promontory
- Check out the beautiful Tidal River and enjoy the beach
- Walk along the beach track to Squeaky Beach or Little Oberon Bay
- Hike to the summit of Mt Oberon
- Look out for wildlife around the Lilly Pilly Gully Circuit
- Phillip Island
- We will organise with you your itinerary and make all the relevant bookings
- We pick you up, take you around and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
What you pay for
- For private tours the cost is reflective of the tour itself regardless of the number of participants (maximum of 15).
- We charge a flat rate for the service of $1500 for the two days, inclusive of transport, camping gear, site and guide.
- Any extra costs are then added to the overall price, meaning you get to tailor the tour to what you want to pay for!
What is included in the tour
- Quality transport in a 15 seat Mercedes minibus
- Friendly guide/driver
- Full itinerary planned to your desire before you go
- Camping gear to stay out overnight
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All of these costs will be worked out with you before you go, meaning no hidden expenses
- Totally private tour, you decide who goes with you, whether it be family, friends or by yourself.
- Cost of tour is the same regardless of numbers meaning great value for money if there is a lot of you
- Totally customised itinerary to take you where you want to go
- Add in any activities you want to do
- You pick where you go to eat/drink for lunch